3. 如欲申請「幼稚園入學註冊證」，請按此 https://www.edb.gov.hk/tc/edu-system/preprimary-kindergarten/kindergarten-k1-admission-arrangements/index.html#
1. 可親臨本園索取報名表 或 本網『入學申請』下載報名表『報名表20-21docx』
填妥報名表可親身交回學校 或 以郵寄方式寄回學校遞交報名表時需連同以下文件一併繳交：
ii) 三個回郵信封及貼上$2 郵票。
iii) 繳交報名費$40 。
~ 請先向教育局申請(www.edb.gov.hk 教育局網頁)
4. 註冊後放棄學位安排 ~ 辦理「註冊手續」後，若選擇放棄本園之學位，請盡快以書面方式通知本園。
Guidelines on Kindergarten Admission Arrangements 2020-2021
Kwun Tong Baptist Church Choi Ming Kindergarten is a kindergarten registered under the Education Bureau (EDB)'s "Free Quality Kindergarten Education Scheme". We followed the admission process , "Admission Arrangements for Nursery (K1) Classes in Kindergartens for the 2020/21 School Year" published by the EDB. Parents/ Guardians can enter EDB's website to browse "2020/21 K1 Admission Arrangements" Flowchart. [ Link]
1. If parents/ guardians failed to provide "2020/21 Registration Certificate for Kindergarten Admission" to the Kindergarten that admits their children within the "Registration Date", then kindergarten may not be able to register your children. Therefore, parents must submit an application for a "Registration certificate" to the Education Bureau within the specified date.
2. If the applicant is admitted after the " Registration Date", you still must register with the 2021/22 "Registration Certificate". If the applicant wants to transfer after registration in a kindergarten, you must get the 2021/22 "Registration Certificate" from the kindergarten originally registered. If the applicant obtains the 2021/22 "Registration Certificate" from the kindergarten originally registered, it means that the kindergarten will no longer reserve a degree for the student. Generally speaking, the kindergarten it originally registered will not refund the "Registration fee”.
3. To apply for "Kindergarten Admission Registration Certificate", please click here. https://www.edb.gov.hk/k1-admission_e (English)
- You can visit to kindergarten obtain the application form or download the application form "Application Form 20-21docx" from the "Admission Application" website.
- The completed registration form can be returned to the school in person or mailed back to the school. The registration form must be submitted with the following documents:
i) A photocopy of the child's birth certificate
ii) Three self-addressed envelopes with a $2
iii) Pay the registration fee $40. when submitting
the application form.
iv) When mailing the registration form, please
prepare enough postage to avoid affecting the postal work and delaying the registration process.
1.Opportunity to meet in personl : All applicants are given an opportunity to meet in person
2.Notification of the interview: The interview will be held in early November, and the school will notify the arrangement of the interview by letters.
3.Interview format: Parents must accompany their children to participate in the interview. The interviews are conducted in groups , games, and conversations.
overall performance of the child on the day of the interview
developmental performance of young children at that age
Priority will be given to the following situations
living in this area are preferred
is studying in this Kindergarden
- Father/mother/brother/sister is a graduate of
1. Interview result ~ The result will be notified in
writing three weeks after the interview.
2. Admitted students ~ Parents should come to the school to complete the "registration procedures" from January 7 to January 9, 2021
~ Payment of registration fee:
~ Submit the original " 2021/22 Registration Certificate "
~ Please apply to the Education Bureau first (www.edb.gov.hk Education Bureau website)
3.Supplementary students ~ After the registration period is completed, if there are remaining places, the school will notify the parents in writing of the arrangements for the supplementary student registration.
4.Abandoning the degree arrangement ~ after registration If you choose to abandon the degree in the school, please notify the school in writing as soon as possible.
Our kindergarten will notify parents within
two weeks to bring back the "Kindergarten Admission Registration
Certificate~Parent Receipt" to the kindergarten, and get back the
"Registration Certificate" that has been handed in. The registration
fee will not be refunded !